Scent of The Day

80ucnHo.jpg

Seeing as its the end of 2020 I thought I would go back and check out what I wore most of throughout the year. Surprisingly 2 of the 3 frags I wore the most are not those I would consider favourites. Both nice scents and very easy to wear (which is probably why I wore them so much) but not ones I would consider amongst the best in my collection. So anyway I found it interesting seeing what I did (and also what I didn't) wear. Top 3 frags of the year for me then:-

1) Parfums De Marly - Percival - 7 wears
2) Roja - Enigma Parfum Cologne - 6 wears
3) Roja - Elysium Parfum Cologne - 6 wears

Just outside the top 3 was Parfums De Marly Layton with 5 wears and then a whole load of frags which got 4 wears each.

With such a large collection (which I really need to thin out) its inevitable that there are some things which don't get worn as much but surprisingly these were some of the frags I only wore once in 2020.

Chanel Egoiste, JPG Le Male, Acqua Di Parma Colonia Assoluta and Fico Di Amalfi, Dunhill Icon, Creed Spice & Wood, Tom Ford Noir De Noir, Terre De Hermes, Spicebomb, Amouage Jubilation 25.

Most surprisingly is that I wore Xerjoff Alexandria II only once and this is the frag I consider my favourite. Definitely need to review my collection in 2021 and get some of these sold I think!

Seeing as its the end of 2020 I thought I would go back and check out what I wore most of throughout the year. Surprisingly 2 of the 3 frags I wore the most are not those I would consider favourites. Both nice scents and very easy to wear (which is probably why I wore them so much) but not ones I would consider amongst the best in my collection. So anyway I found it interesting seeing what I did (and also what I didn't) wear. Top 3 frags of the year for me then:-

1) Parfums De Marly - Percival - 7 wears
2) Roja - Enigma Parfum Cologne - 6 wears
3) Roja - Elysium Parfum Cologne - 6 wears

Just outside the top 3 was Parfums De Marly Layton with 5 wears and then a whole load of frags which got 4 wears each.

With such a large collection (which I really need to thin out) its inevitable that there are some things which don't get worn as much but surprisingly these were some of the frags I only wore once in 2020.

Chanel Egoiste, JPG Le Male, Acqua Di Parma Colonia Assoluta and Fico Di Amalfi, Dunhill Icon, Creed Spice & Wood, Tom Ford Noir De Noir, Terre De Hermes, Spicebomb, Amouage Jubilation 25.

Most surprisingly is that I wore Xerjoff Alexandria II only once and this is the frag I consider my favourite. Definitely need to review my collection in 2021 and get some of these sold I think!
You have an awesome collection Prof. The highlight of 2020 for me on the fragrance front was discovering Roja's Enigma Parfum Cologne . Thanks once again for your very kind gesture and happy new year.

Back
Top Bottom