Scent of The Day

Thank you, I wouldn't know what cocaine smells of... Honestly guv :)

Vintage Dior Fahrenheit, apparently ... :D

Had a nice Friday off work today, so enjoyed a long cleanup session: skinned noggin, long soak in the shower, lovely shave, splash of Thayers ....... And to top it all off: YSL Rive Gauche, La Collection formulation.

I've said it before .... while the original formula is a beauty, there's no need to go chasing it. The La Collection issue is a fantastic scent.

nd.6085.jpg

Hi Paul, Any details of this new scent please?
I will try....it's a sedutive blend of woods and florals and musk, I can pick up on rose, and tonka bean, it smells expensive, I think it would make a great going out for the evening scent, I love it's complexity.
I'm not the best at describing scents but I know what I like and I like this. :) I'm sorry i can't be more precise, buy one and if you don't like it I will buy it from you.......win win!

Never tried that stuff, never even heard of it but if it's good enough for a man of your calibre then it definitely deserves at least a sniff from Vinny.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Very much at the top ( lighter ) end of the vetiver spectrum Vinnster. More ' green & soapy ' than dark and earthy. Ideal for hotter, sultry conditions and quintescentially Spanish in character. Not as intense as I always imagine your fave scents, but worthy of even your consideration. Funny enough I was just talking to the old RN guy who got the 11C you let me have some years ago and he was still cackling about " that wild bugger who does the kettle bells and weight stuff " ... well, he doesn't get out much !

JohnnyO. o/

I've used Oud 24 for the last two days.
Although I really like it, I don't think I could use it for a third day.
I think something fresh scented for tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom