Scent of The Day

59-brtclassic.jpg

Hi Ben,

I'd appreciate your thoughts on on New York Intense. Tempted to blind buy. It sounds right up my street.
If you've tried Eau Sauvage Parfum or Creed's Bois du Portugal its of a similar ilk. However, it's very full, round, 'fat' smelling and lasts like an absolute champ. Less tarte than the opening of Eau Sauvage Parfum (talking the newer version) and less sweet than it's dry-down. Exudes class, in my opinion. @flashashton27 is a fan, if I'm not mistaken!

If you've tried Eau Sauvage Parfum or Creed's Bois du Portugal its of a similar ilk. However, it's very full, round, 'fat' smelling and lasts like an absolute champ. Less tarte than the opening of Eau Sauvage Parfum (talking the newer version) and less sweet than it's dry-down. Exudes class, in my opinion. @flashashton27 is a fan, if I'm not mistaken!

Thanks Ben. I can't remember if I've had a sample of Eau Sauage Parfum TBH. I have tried Bois du Portugal but only a couple of sprays in a shop. I found it musky/stuffy on myself and wasn't a fan. I've read it's similar to Guerlain He̕ritage, would you say it's in the same ball park?

Thanks Ben. I can't remember if I've had a sample of Eau Sauage Parfum TBH. I have tried Bois du Portugal but only a couple of sprays in a shop. I found it musky/stuffy on myself and wasn't a fan. I've read it's similar to Guerlain He̕ritage, would you say it's in the same ball park?
Not really. Heritage is far closer to Givenchy Gentleman in my opinion (the older one not the newer one). I'd say try and grab a sample of the Parfums de Nicolai, it's fantastic stuff.

Back
Top Bottom