Scent of The Day

I have always wanted to try it... Would you say it's for not too warm days?

To my taste it works well anytime Juan Manuel. It's a fairly "dry " talcum powdery type of scent. Low projection, however it seems to be one of those fragrances which people pick up on but aren't entirely sure where the pleasant aroma originates. Stronger than a skin scent, but never in your face. Most of the girlfriends of my younger friends and relatives like/love it, the guys not so much ... but then they're more into bathing in Diesel or Joop. The faint background scent of light roses suits any weather or climate for me and longevity is a good 8+ hrs on my skin. I'm not good at expressing scents, best I can do is light rose scented baby powder type of fragrance. If you contact Floris it's quite possible they would help with a small sample as I've found them admirable to deal with. Bit expensive for a blind buy.

JohnnyO. o/

@JohnnyO

Thank you very much, John. Not good at expressing scents? Doesn't seem so...

After reading your (excellent) description, I'd say it's a timeless classic fragance for men. And I like the idea the girls like it....

It's one of those classic colognes I've always wanted to try, expensive for a blind purchase indeed... and without a sample in the nearby... Good idea contacting them.. I'll do!

:)

kanitzmusk_zpsw8nqh1kc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom