Saturday 8th May to Friday 14th May 2021

Saturday 8th May

ACtC-3dw8l7wlCzlNLZMg4eRN1atj21ciIWvS4Z-sw6aVxN-hA2Sdop3cZpGiPF9WhSpEJhZ1QT7w8sAv_cEeVjpftIkGbx8jm2lj0mhugvT6i4XP4bcchY_5h5n7rOMZ8_0YyxN7y3IACjcV_qCUWruIGwolA=w1200

French Pink Clay & Charcoal Face Soap
Meissner Tremonia 'Natural White' Bay & Rum
DSC w/Blonde Boar 25mm
RazoRock German Slant w/RazoRock HD Handle
Treet Platinum (4)
Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

Back to the 'Natural White' variant of this, now years old pre-market test candidate soap from Meissner Tremonia. The formula is based on olive oil and delivers a lighter lather than I like so popped a blob of Vicco Turmeric Shave Cream underneath.

The lather was glorious!

Two passes and that's as close as I like to get to BBS.

The shave was glorious!

Splash of Jovan Musk. You know, 90% of the time, it works every time ...

The scent was glorious!

The Weekend shave, after a warm shower.

Soap. ..... MDC Agrumes (sample)
Brush. ..... Simpson Berkeley 46
Razor. ..... Gillette Rocket hd500
Blade. ..... GSB (1)
Asb ........ Nivea Sensitive
Asl ......... Old Spice Wolfthorn
Edc ........ Aqua Brava.

A nice smooth finish to a pleasant encounter with a couple of old friends, my hd500 and my berkley46.
Happy, Happy.
Enjoy your weekend folks, keep smiling :)
3D8B74FF-4737-49F4-86A0-7244A23E8E4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Today’s Shave

Rex Envoy
Gillette Silver Blue Blade
Saponifico Varesino Shaving Soap
ESC Big Jock synthetic

Results

BSS WTG

Got to love this shaving soap, an excellent performance with the crappy hard water we have round my way, Mrs J was having a dam good sniff at all 3 of them, said they reminded of a sent she remembers from her childhood, she amused me somewhat since she was sniffing the soaps like Steven Tyler and Joe Perry from Aerosmith, going at a mountain of Cocaine in there Toxic Twins years.

As always, enjoy your evening Gentlemen.

SoTd
Bit of a late upload tonight but a fantastic shave with my newly honed TI Art of Shaving @RussellR5555 a little different to my other Evide Sonnant TI but this one is 5/8 compared to the 6/8 so it’s a fair bit lighter..a super close, smooth and comfortable shave I’m delighted with the result ! Also used the very kindly gifted proraso red shaving cream which I really like the scent it’s wonderful and took me by surprise as I actually much prefer it to the white..thank you Russ I really appreciate it had a very enjoyable shave this evening feeling smooth and refreshed
38487972-B108-4287-BFAE-1C3FFA62C8AF.jpeg

Sun 9th SOTD
Soap Stirling Executive Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
Razor RR GC.84 SB-D
Blade Czech Astra Superior Stainless 2nd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Beautiful scent and gorgeous lather from the soap! Thickly creamy and slick! Almost wanted to lick it...hahaha
Shave with razor paired with the vintage blade was a wow! Crisp, smooth, and very comfortable for 3passes without any issues. Mostly bbs finish. Aftershaves were awesome too.
20210509_115225.jpg

SOTD : 9th May 2021.

94.jpg
Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather : The Body Shop ~ Maca Root & Aloe Softening Shaving Cream.
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless. (D2)
Frankenrazor: Yaqi DOC Head / Ab Inox Eco Safety Razor Handle.
Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. + 3 Menthol Crystals, Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Aloe Vera Gel./ Nivea Men ~ 2 Phase ASL.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave...After my shave yesterday with the efficient Muhle r41 only a 2 pass +pick up pass was required to make my mature skin feel dolphin smooth again.

The frankenrazor/Astra SS. duo mowed through my stubble effortlessly. A great razor/blade combo...The protection slickness and glide of the Maca Root shaving cream is absolutely superb. It never fails to provide a wonderful lather in a short space of time leaving a equally fantastic post shave feel.

A pleasurable 2 pass + pickups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Nivea Men ~ 2 Phase ASL.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom