start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out
of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip,
they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another
supermarket, in my case, Tesco's

You agree and they both get in the back seat. On the way, they
start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over
to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts
crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and
thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen Sept 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th,
17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. On October 1st, 4th, 6th, 10th and 13th and
twice yesterday.

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for
this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the
afternoon.

P.S. Aldi have cheap wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl
wallets are £1.75 and look better.

As a person who works for Sainsburys this was quite alarming at first!

I'm off down to Lidl to get these wallets! Lol

Northam Saint said:
Dipesh said:

I did my time at Sainsburys and managed to escape, 9 LONG years. But this never happened to me, I married someone I met there though.

A nice story that.

I work at the store support centre in property. I love it!

Dipesh said:
Northam Saint said:
Dipesh said:

I did my time at Sainsburys and managed to escape, 9 LONG years. But this never happened to me, I married someone I met there though.

A nice story that.

That's a better job than in store then. I met SWMBO there 28 years ago, when it wasn't too bad a place to work. We did have a manager get caught in his car in a similar position to the above with one of the office girls once.

Northam Saint said:
Dipesh said:
Northam Saint said:
Dipesh said:

A nice story that.

That's a better job than in store then. I met SWMBO there 28 years ago, when it wasn't too bad a place to work. We did have a manager get caught in his car in a similar position to the above with one of the office girls once.

Not quite sainsburies, but I work for Co Op and our manager has been moved store before for being caught with his trousers down in the workplace, and lo and behold he's at it again at the moment. We've caught him on camera a few times with the same woman, and the assistant manager knows too, but won't take it higher. It's quite amusing on a Monday morning checking the cameras from the night before, as the two culprits are on the same shift on a Sunday night.

I was in sainsburys a couple of weeks ago,
Found a woman in the aisle shouting and screaming at her kids while they were pulling this, that and the other off the shelves. Running about, barging into people, dropping fresh fruit on the floor and really making a nuisance of themselves. The mum was pretty tired looking and not really dressed to kill, but I went over anyway and asked if I could be of any assistance. I was met with a stare that almost made me shit me pants, this was followed by a tirade of abuse of which I have never heard the like.
After what seemed like an eternity the profanity ceased and I had a chance to try and be nice.
"So how old are the twins?" I ask.

"TWINS, TWINS!!! What the fuck makes you think they are twins? Shane is 6 and Franky is 4, how the fuck could you think they are twins?"

"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't imagine anyone fucking you twice"!

daz said:
I was in sainsburys a couple of weeks ago,
Found a woman in the aisle shouting and screaming at her kids while they were pulling this, that and the other off the shelves. Running about, barging into people, dropping fresh fruit on the floor and really making a nuisance of themselves. The mum was pretty tired looking and not really dressed to kill, but I went over anyway and asked if I could be of any assistance. I was met with a stare that almost made me shit me pants, this was followed by a tirade of abuse of which I have never heard the like.
After what seemed like an eternity the profanity ceased and I had a chance to try and be nice.
"So how old are the twins?" I ask.

"TWINS, TWINS!!! What the fuck makes you think they are twins? Shane is 6 and Franky is 4, how the fuck could you think they are twins?"

"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't imagine anyone fucking you twice"!

Hehehe, that is funny:icon_lol:

SmallBeard said:
We've caught him on camera a few times with the same woman, and the assistant manager knows too, but won't take it higher.

That particular sentence has a completely different connotation if the assistant manager is female.

We have two, both men. The regional manager actually works in the office above our store, too. He either doesn't know or doesn't care.

The two culprits are both married, and the lady concerned's husband is a bloody nice bloke, too.

Back
Top Bottom