S.O.T.D. Saturday 3rd June to Friday 9th June 2017

Great photo Wayne, congratulations on your first photo SOTD. I'm pleased the windrose handle is a good match for the R41 head, great post, hope to see more from you. :)
Thank you for your kind words.
EDIT: I have adjusted the "Maggard" handle to the "Windrose" :rolleyes:
Too much red wine due to a restaurant plying me with it this evening. ;)

I took the photo on my sh**y Nokia phone but hey it's my first photo and I really concentrated on the composition :D.
Lots to learn and I am loving every minute of it.....TBC:)

ATB
Wayne

Last edited:
image.jpg S.O.T.D 4th June.

Prep....Shower
Razor....Colonial Razors, General Brass
Blade....Feather Pro Super #5
Soap....Saponifico Varesino Stella Alpina
Brush....Semouge Owners Club badger
Post....BBA Post shave balm
Smell....Tom. Tabacco Vanille , Mr Perfume

A top shave again with this razor and blade, the best razor / blade combo I have used, the Stella Alpina was worth every penny , top performer. Finnishing off with the best post shave balm I've ever used.
A liberal use of the Tom Tabacco Vanille and that's me done.

Thoughts go out to all caught up in last nights London terrorist attack's but we can not let these people disrupt our lives for this is their aim.

Last edited:
EFnG0Ech.jpg

One word describes my face after using the above line-up. Fresssssh!

SOTD:4th June 2017.
B.JPG

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cussons Imperial Leather: Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel .

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits~Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Frank Shaving Synthetic.

Bowl Lather.

Soap: Blue's Goat Milk.

Blade: Treet Platinum. (1)

Razor: Pearl SBF~11.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture/Brut~Oceans A/S.

Gillette A/S Balm.

Greetings,

After the excellent shave i had yesterday i've used another Indian Product duo..resulting in yet another 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.

The Blue's Goat milk soap, has a very near post shave effect to the Vitos soap i used yesterday leaving my face feeling excellent.

Finishing the shave off with a generous splash of Brut oceans..

Enjoy your sunday ,ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

My deepest condolences go out to the innocent victims & families of the horrendous mindless attack in London..."The more we speak against islam & against muslims,the more subhuman brainwashed terrorists it will create"...

If Blademonkey isn't going to do it, someone has to step up to the plate,.....#ossunday

If Adolf couldn't break Londoners' spirit,...what in Hell makes you think you will.
#cowardlybastardsView attachment 25722
SV Sunday for me today, I thought I would leave the path clear for you mate:)

SOTD:4th June 2017.
View attachment 25723

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cussons Imperial Leather: Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel .

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits~Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Frank Shaving Synthetic.

Bowl Lather.

Soap: Blue's Goat Milk.

Blade: Treet Platinum. (1)

Razor: Pearl SBF~11.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture/Brut~Oceans A/S.

Gillette A/S Balm.

Greetings,

After the excellent shave i had yesterday i've used another Indian Product duo..resulting in yet another 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.

The Blue's Goat milk soap, has a very near post shave effect to the Vitos soap i used yesterday leaving my face feeling excellent.

Finishing the shave off with a generous splash of Brut oceans..

Enjoy your sunday ,ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

My deepest condolences go out to the innocent victims & families of the horrendous mindless attack in London..."The more we speak against islam & against muslims,the more subhuman brainwashed terrorists it will create"...
These terrorists should not be confused with the Islamic faith and Muslims, true Muslims would not carry out such acts. They may shout "This is for Allah" but they are misguided. They are just terrorists nothing more.

These terrorists should not be confused with the Islamic faith and Muslims, true Muslims would not carry out such acts. They may shout "This is for Allah" but they are misguided. They are just terrorists nothing more.
I agree..as i've stated they are "Brainwashed subhumans" any rational thinking person would not carry out a act of sheer murderous madness,or kill themselves for the so called "doing it for Allah," This is just a warped brainwashed justification why they do these horrendous acts..No true Muslim i assume would do such a act, because this is against islam, as it is in any so called religion..I myself don't follow any religion, and i'm a good person.Regards.

I agree..as i've stated they are "Brainwashed subhumans" any rational thinking person would not carry out act of sheer murderous madness..the so called doing it for Allah, is just a warped brainwashed justification why they do these horrendous acts..No true Muslim i assume would do such a act, because this is against islam, as it is in any so called religion..I myself don't follow any religion, and i'm a good person.Regards.
I'm sure you are foxy.

Back
Top Bottom