Brush: Paladin Chief Strawberry Amber
Lather: Mike's Hungarian Lavender
Post-shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

18888813_1262674993859587_824086181221236736_n.jpg

Brush: Omega 40033
Razor: Gibbs No 17
Blade: Wilkinson Sword (2)
Cream: Extro Azrachena

Last use of the Extro for this week. It is very nice to give a good run out and re-appreciate a product, get to know the intricacies of it. Especially nice when it is as good as this Extro, fantastic product and presentation. It really has been a treat to use. Onto something different for the weekend and next week our soap of choice will be Cella.

Friday 6/9/17

Jojoba and Grapeseed oil preshave
Noxema Original can cream
Oneblade Genesis V1 razor
GEM PTFE blade
Thayers Unscented witch hazel
Aqua Velva aftershave
Aqua Velva balm

A wonderful shave today with my newly acquired V1. The perfect razor for those days you are in a rush. I only despined the blade as I broke my nibbler tool. I'm not sure modifying the blades any further to get them to click in like the Feather blades is worth the trouble. However, after 1 shave with the V1 and the GEM, and 2 shaves with the V2 and a Feather, I'd say the V2/Feather combo delivers a superior shave. I'll need more shaves with both to really form an opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri 9th June
RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Faena Sandalwood
Schick N3
Schick Twin [ 1-Japan]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Another change of pace today, using a Twin Blade in one of my favourite modern Schick Razors that takes such a blade.Have found that I prefer it to the Adjustables, which I do not get on with.

The Shave with the Twin Blade is exceedingly smooth and comfortable ,yet one is still aware of how efficient it is as the whiskers disappear at each stroke. It is no problem getting a trouble free close Shave with this Razor. Seems such a shame that others cannot appreciate it, as it very rarely comes up for sale.

IMG_1333.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom