Tabac
Semogue 620
Rocnel MD SE-P
½ Rapira Platinum Lux #2
Rinse > Alum > Rinse
Duru Mandarin Cologne
Lacura Body Moisturiser
Ez2QtT3.jpg

I always like shaving with the Rocnel and using the razor's weight to my advantage. I usually bin the ½ blade after it's 2nd use but this Rapira will definitely go further.
The Semogue tips are starting to split and soften and the knot is blooming nicely.

DSC_0518_zpsncexp1gj.jpg

DSC_0518_zpsnx2zpy1e.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Russian Dvuhzakovnaya 1/2 Hollow 5/8th
French Fitchard Pure Badger
Valobra Tallow Soap
Logona Mann Balm

I Had a Shave this Morning with My Birth Year 1962 Russian Dvuhzakovnaya 5/8th..This SR has a 20 K Synthetic Edge & Its as Smooth as Butter..Its Scalpel Like Sharp & I Have Nick Named it the "Invisible Edge" as I Can Hardly Feel it with a Soft Feather Like Stroke..These Commie SRs Shave Ever So Close..The 1960s Models are Beautiful Shavers..Up there with the Best of Them for "A Handful of Dollars"..;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

Sat 28th Jan

Omega s 10065 Syn.
De Vergulde Hand
Personna S/S Injector
Schick NOS [ 1-Swedish ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Myrsol Antesol A/S

My second ever outing on this razor, that was most unsatisfactory on the last outing. Like many
I had great difficulty getting the right angle. This time I was prepared to take it slowly, and the
Razor felt good on the face, though I had to play around and feel for that angle, which seemed to vary.
Did not time the Shave, but by not rushing I actually achieved a nice close finish on my face,
the neck was not too good.The shave action was this time quite smooth, and I suffered no mishaps or post shave irritation.

View attachment 23289
Nice looking book.I have several on ornithology.;)

SOTD

k9DN59z.jpg

Family all out so I set up the camera.

Lovely 3 pass shave with cleanup all whilst talking into the camera for the first time.

Just finishing cleanup when I realise I hadn't pressed record xD

Have a great day folks.

Prep Hot shower, bloom water (didn't use the prorasso in the end as the bloom water felt so nourishing)
Razor DE89
Blade Astra SP (2nd use)
Soap Citra Royale
Brush Plissoft
AS Floid
ASB Nivea

16230258_1650191318610420_2947444164695949312_n.jpg

Brush: Frank Shaving Pur Tech 26mm Synthetic
Razor: Hone Type 15 w/ Bic Super Platinum (2)
Soap: Figaro Black
A/S: Duru Mandalina

Lovely citrus shave today, had a great lather from the soap, the scent is so delicious and wonderful. Inspired for today's razor by a Hone thread I saw last night, first use of a Bic blade with the Hone, very nice blade. Quite enjoying it. First time I have had a cold water shave with the Hone and goodness it retains the cold as well as it does heat...

Back
Top Bottom