S.O.T.D. Saturday 17th December to Friday 23rd December 2016

Gem 1912, GEM blade shimmed with an old style thick injector blade. TOBS Sandalwood. Good reliable shaver.
761cf3a9731c4be56f72c0fb53356f21.jpg

Seygusrazor head+AP Donovan handle+Centwin blade.
Semogue 830
Speick cream, lathered in a bowl
Speick Aftershave
Aluminum block
Good products with prices on line with what we get used pay in the past for an aftershave or a shaving cream. Nowadays many soft products are very expensive. We love them all, even pricey ones, but Speick tells us another history.

3f0fd04df7cf29340e74795a1e20510e.jpg

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
Out of interest, are you still using Centwin blades, and what do you think of them? I've just got some, and they seem OK, although nothing special, apart from being very inexpensive.

Hi, @Ferrum, yes, now and them I use them. I like more with my Seygus razor OC that is milder than any ATT.
Nonetheless I have no fine tuning among razors and blades. Never remember what is the best match. Your Centwin are well finished with no rush from the beginning (Voskhod are very dirty sometimes, may be due to rush or uncaring shipping) and I like them. Thanks for reminding me about them. I will use one next week with a Gillette New and then with this ATT. Cheers.

Hi, @Ferrum, yes, now and them I use them. I like more with my Seygus razor OC that is milder than any ATT.
Nonetheless I have no fine tuning among razors and blades. Never remember what is the best match. Your Centwin are well finished with no rush from the beginning (Voskhod are very dirty sometimes, may be due to rush or uncaring shipping) and I like them. Thanks for reminding me about them. I will use one next week with a Gillette New and then with this ATT. Cheers.
Thanks for your reply. They're not especially sharp, but they give a reasonable shave. I don't somehow think they'll be at the top of my "favourites" list, though.

Back
Top Bottom