S.O.T.D. Saturday 15th October to Friday 21st October 2016

An exceptional shave this morning. I'm almost considering getting a backup for the now discontinued Vision as it's that good
ezjyvq.jpg

Thur 20th Oct.
Omega 11126
P & B Spitfire
Ever Ready Natural Angle [ HFT ]
Gem PTFE [ 2 ]
Myrsol Antesol A/S Lotion

Finally got the moisture content right on a brush , so that it worked with this soap. The Razor as usual provided a smooth and comfortable shave ,with the rich lather enabling me to do those final polishing strokes needed to get that all round close finish.

IMG_0932.jpg

SOTD: 20th October 2016.
Thursday's Shave..JPG
Shaving recipe for today.

Pre: warm shower:/Wingman(Boom) Shower Gel & Shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Bloom water face wash.

Razor: Parker 22R.

Blade:Gillette Nacet. (1).

Brush: Wilkinson sword.

Soap: Tabac+ 4 drops of Glycerine in the soap bowl.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Post:Lavender oil & Witch Hazel mixture./Morrison's Enrich intensive moisture lotion.

A/S : Brut Oceans.

Once again the tabac soap never ceases to amaze me,..in the last month or so i've been having some superb shaves,today's was no exception,the tabac provided a excellent lather protection & slickness :)..another 3 pass silky smooth shave with no errors to report. ;)..i've been really impressed with the nacet blades super smooth & sharp providing excellent effortless shaves.Enjoy you day,gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Greetings

Thursday 20th October 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: GEM Junior (Bar)
Blade: GEM Stainless Coated
Brush: L'Occitane Plisson
Soap: Valobra Stick
Aftershave: Astral Cream (soft)
EDP: Miller Harris Terre D' Iris

Whilst this is only my third or fourth shave with the Valobra stick I really like it, whilst in my hard water it is not the biggest lather producer it is wonderfully slick and leaves the skin feeling really good. A slight downside that does not amount to much is that in my hard water the large amount of tallow in the soap leaves a thick layer of scum in my sink.

Regards
Dick.

P1010873.JPG

Razor--att r2 kronos
Blade--gillette rubie (2)
Brush--semogue 820 boar
Soap--P&B star noir
Post--cold water,, thayers wh cucumber
A/S--fine platinum
View attachment 21406
My new razor performed well, combined with the P&B soap and the rubie blade. Great shave!

ENJOY YOUR DAY FELLAS. ..
Excellent shave set up Pat..superb photo too.;)

Back
Top Bottom