Lucky Tiger Face Wash
Cold Water Splash
Grosvenor 404 Mixed
Ingram's Cream
Digress LD
Super-Max Super Stainless / Personna Lab Blue
4711 Eau De Cologne
Queen Charlotte Soaps Vostok ASB

Well, they say the strength of a team is defined by the bench. For the first time ever I had to swap out a blade. The Super-Max felt dreadful, not to say a little dangerous so it was replaced after about 75% of my first pass. It was the right decision. After that no problems at all.

Good luck to England in all forms of sport today.

Jon

Face wash with Pears soap
Feather Artist Club DX / Pro Blade
Simpson 'Rover' Manchurian Butterscotch
Jabonman Brisa de Oriente
Myrsol Agua Balsamica
Tom Ford Italian Cypress

Haven't bought any new software for ages. The Jabonman smells ‘interesting' in the jar but amazing on your face, lathers like the devil as well. Happy Days.

Saturday

On the road, so travel kit it is.

Proraso Sandalwood cream
Frank Shaving Pur-Tech
Tech
7 o'clock SharpEdge
Blue Stratos AS

The travel team did well. Smooth and ready for a good friend's wedding.

33kw5dk.jpg

Bic Metal
Williams gel
No7 balm

Body shop Maca root face wash.
Muhle silverfibre synthetic shaving brush.
Henk's Dutch moss shaving soap.
Muhle R89 razor with Personna red #2.
Speick aftershave lotion.
Aqua Quorum EDT.

Nice shave today, have a peaceful weekend chaps.

Hangover shave
Supermax shaving cream
Long comb New
Gillette Platinum (early 1970s)
Superdrug Forest Fresh a/s
Proraso pre/post as post-sunshine neck soother!

Excellent

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

vintage Plisson badger
'Webly'/Filomatic Titanio (NOS)
The Soap Opera Himalaya SS
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic
Ungaro2 EdT (vintage juice with lots`of civet)

Same razor/blade combo these last three days. The first time, I underestimated how sharp these old blades are and got a few vampire butterfly kisses on my neck (these leave tiny red spots) as a result. Last two shaves I have been more attentive and everything's fine. I wouldn't rate it as an especially forgiving blade, maybe a little bit more than a Feather would be. The Good Doctor nailed me pretty well this time.....gotta love a snake oil salesman with nice stuff. Thanks for the new little addition to the Dodgy Congress of chattering monkeys.

These are one interesting blade. Really smooth, maybe because of how sharp they are or the coating or both or none of the above. Doesn't matter........these are really nice blades. They remind me of a Personna74 performance wise, although no idea how many shaves the Titanio will provide. Pretty surprising old Spanish blade.

It's rare having this EdT call to me, but today I knew right away it was time for a spritz or two. Unique frag that causes all the cats in the neighborhood to follow me around. Nice NOS estate sale find from years ago.

BBS results,

Martin

Saturday 06-14-14. MUSIC: Weather Report - Heavy Weather (1977).

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fm10whccto&list=PL1A6FB1044D8063D1[/video]

0c01cc33-c1d3-4635-9716-8bfeb75614a6_zpsaabd09d0.jpg

Aleppo soap - Rodney Neep extra silvertip badger 26X50 - Feather all stainless - Gillette 7 O'clock #3 - Pre JASÖN - Shaving soap Calani Dubai - Alum block - Thayers Cucumber Toner - ASB Weleda - ASL Spark.

Saturday

Afternoon, everyone.

Prep: Claus Porto's Lime-oil face soap
Razor: EJ DE89
Blade: Astra SP (1)
Brush: Ecotools Kabuki
Shave cream: Super Smooth Southsea Spray
Aftershave: Homemade Rose splash
Cologne: Al Rehab, Silver

Back
Top Bottom