View attachment 25308 SOTD 16th May

Pre...Shower / BBA Shave Oil
Razor....Supply SE (polished) #3 plate
Blade....Schick #5 ?
Soap...OSP Spice Road
Brush....Semouge 2000
Post....Thayers Lavender
EDP....Oud 24 hours

A good clean shave from the Supply & Schick, it would be interesting to try and order some Proline blades for this razor or maybe cut one of my P20's down just to see if it changes things as it did with the General, but was left smooth and looking good :)

Have a great day people.....:)
If you have a source for the Proline B-20 let us know !!

Pre Shave - Cien soap/cold water
Razor - DE89
Blade - Voskhod (3)
Soap - Proraso Green
Brush - Omega 80265
Passes - WTG, XTG (2)
Post Shave - cold water
After Shave - Witch Hazel/Superdrug Forest Fresh

DFS for sure, one of the quickest DE shaves in the 9 months or so since making the switch from multi blade razors - seems my technique is improving at last!

If you have a source for the Proline B-20 let us know !!
I have just been badgering the guy on eBay who sells the P20's about stocking the B20's and he's is not convinced because the box has no injector, I explained its no problem for me/ us to reload the blades and in any case not all of us need to do this because we can put straight into the razor without injecting ie the Supply,E2, ect.
I've said if you stock you will sell, you will run out as you do with the P20's . Now I've done my bit of badgering now it needs a few more to message him and ask him to stock the B20's , people power, we can do it if we all contact him, I've started the ball rolling ,now will you contact him and pass this message on to the next person who would like to buy these blades in the UK to do the same thing?..Paul.

Afternoon gents,

I don't normally shave two days in a row, but my recent straight shave wasn't the closest, though it still left me with no irritation. I thought I'd give another shave a go last night, this time using a new razor head for me, the ATT R1. I've been looking forward to giving this a go, so was hoping for a positive experience.

I plumped for Wickham 1912 Scottish Heather, second use of this soap and it's quite refreshing and enjoyable. I opted to use the Shavemac 386 2 band fan, with a short loft at 48mm and a knot of 25mm. This is a lovely brush, it worked up a fantastic lather incredibly quickly, has great flow through, soft tips, a very enjoyable brush to use.

On to the razor, loaded with an Astra SP on (I think) it's 3rd outing. It was very much a drama free shave, two passes and pretty smooth all over, again, not the closest, but certainly a very acceptable shave. Smooth, comfortable, enjoyable. I used the Atlas handle, which I do and don't like in equal measure, it's a lovely handle, which for certain strokes is lovely, but for other strokes, perhaps a little short. I'll have to try this head with a longer handle for my next shave!

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday gents, until next time. @Blackmass

img_20170515_191828-01-jpeg.12042

I have just been badgering the guy on eBay who sells the P20's about stocking the B20's and he's is not convinced because the box has no injector, I explained its no problem for me/ us to reload the blades and in any case not all of us need to do this because we can put straight into the razor without injecting ie the Supply,E2, ect.
I've said if you stock you will sell, you will run out as you do with the P20's . Now I've done my bit of badgering now it needs a few more to message him and ask him to stock the B20's , people power, we can do it if we all contact him, I've started the ball rolling ,now will you contact him and pass this message on to the next person who would like to buy these blades in the UK to do the same thing?..Paul.

What's the difference between the P-20 and the B-20 blades, Paul ?.

in4kl3.jpg

Brush: Omega 11126
Razor: Gillette Super Adjustable (6) w/ Treet Carbon (2)
Soap: Calani Iberische Sonne
Post: Thayers Rose, Nivea 2 Phase & Acqua di Parma Fico di Amalfi

Well I'd be damned I have actually gotten a comfortable and clean shave from a Treet Carbon! Taken me very much by surprise as these blades have been quite dire for me in the past, took a risk using them and a high setting (for me) and it was really good. The soap was superb, I would like more Calani soaps in the future and you cannot beat a well broken in boar, as much as I enjoy a badger, boars are my first port of call. Feeling fresh and sunny on a wet, grey day.

Back
Top Bottom