0652eb1c881bb6a0c639d5dab9cab298.jpg

image.jpg SOTD 14th March

Razor..Supply SE 000 plate
Blade..Chick #2
Soap..Figaro P.160 (NOS tallow)
Brush..Semouge 2000
Post..Thayers lavender
EDP..L'Aventure AL Harramain

A fine shave using one of my top SEs, the soap is top notch too, lathered and applied using my top boar brush, the whole shave was Top!

Enjoy your day folks.....

Love Taz. I had a Border years ago & he lived until he was 20. Wonderful dogs. We were after another one but friends of ours heard of a little dog that needed a good home & we fell in love with a little bundle of mess called Susy who is a Westie x Jack Russell. We changed her name to Mavis & she's the sweetest little thing. Typical terrier - thinks she's the biggest dog in the world !

Love Taz. I had a Border years ago & he lived until he was 20. Wonderful dogs. We were after another one but friends of ours heard of a little dog that needed a good home & we fell in love with a little bundle of mess called Susy who is a Westie x Jack Russell. We changed her name to Mavis & she's the sweetest little thing. Typical terrier - thinks she's the biggest dog in the world !
Yes I know what you are talking about, Taz thinks he's a Rottweiler! :)
Thank you.

SOTD: 14th March 2017.
C.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Dove: Cool Fresh Body & Face wash/ warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Semogue 1305.

Bowl Lather.

Cream : Dove Pro Moisture Shave Cream.

Blade: Sputnik. (new)

Razor: Parker 99R.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./Geoffrey Beene: Grey Flannel A/S.

Gillette Sensitive A/S Balm.

Greetings,
It's been a while since i last used the Dove Shave cream, and i'm considerably pleased with the results, easy to lather good slickness & excellent protection, what more is needed, a 3 pass + pickup silky smooth shave with no errors to report.Enjoy your day,ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Razor ,, ATT SE1 Atlas
Blade ,, Feather pro (1)
Brush ,, Razorock plissoft
Soap ,, Saponificio vareseno 70th
Post ,, Lucky tiger , Nivea men creme
A/S ,, Fine platinum
View attachment 24108
Regards Gentlemen
Nice Black and White picture Pat. :) Or monochrome! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom