Review: The General SE razor

After a couple of shaves with the short white MÜHLE handle I think this is a good combo. The handle weighs 31 grams, the General head with blade almost 20grams, so it is a pretty good fit. The standard chrome handle from mühle is almost 39gram, so i am not to sorry about it not fitting - although it would look better together with the brush.

Finally broke down and ordered the head only. I already have a lightweight aluminum handle that should work good. By ordering the head only if it shaves as good as what I have been reading then eventually I would go ahead and buy the forthcoming brass version.

Finally broke down and ordered the head only. I already have a lightweight aluminum handle that should work good. By ordering the head only if it shaves as good as what I have been reading then eventually I would go ahead and buy the forthcoming brass version.
I'm sure you gonna love it! The General is wonderfull razor! It become my favorite after just two shaves!

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Second shave with the General last night. Two days of stubble and a Feather Pro blade on its third outing. No picture as it was late and I was tired!

Also the second outing for my Shavemac 386 fan silvertip two band. Really enjoying this brush, lovely soft tips, still enough backbone and a pleasure to use. I paired it with the 1912 Citrus musk, lathered up well, smelt good.

A good shave, the General was more comfortable with less growth, still a little tuggy in the tougher places, but this could well be an experience thing as I'm new to this razor. After my usual two passes I was smooth and happy!

Enjoy your day gents.

Compared to the Black Hawk I did get along much better with the General. The head of the general has a better form for me, and the added weigght (or was it the MÜHLE handle) made the shave much better. Anyway, sold the Black Hawk. Too much stuff here already!

Made some strokes with the General yesterday during a sahve with my Schick L1 (Personna)...the General (w. Kai Pink) is a whole different league, much more aggressive but also much more efficient.

The Schick L1 injector is one of the mildest razors I own, it just takes a pass more to get the same 'General' result but with much less blade feel.

i am also very excited to see the brass version which was announced this week to come to shops in late March/April, as well as the first DE razor from colonial.
6c00220b25eece3b5c279b7d2acf0053.jpg

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

I've just ordered one. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is. I think it's going to be very hard to source Schick blades for my Injecto-Matic in the future, and the Feather Artist Clubs seem to be here to stay.

I have had that thought too. It is also one of the things that excited me about the Supply, being able to load ACs into it. Kind of a best of both worlds thing. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom