Review: Rockwell 6C razor

Hmmm....

Almost regretting not backing the 6C Kickstarter.

Almost...

At least I have the Rockwell Adjustable to look forward to.

Same here. At least the 6c is still available for pre order on Indiegogo for $45, which was the regular kickstarter price. After DB's review, I am seriously staring at that page every other day and reminding myself I already have the Model T and Colonial General black coming in.

Same here. At least the 6c is still available for pre order on Indiegogo for $45, which was the regular kickstarter price. After DB's review, I am seriously staring at that page every other day and reminding myself I already have the Model T and Colonial General black coming in.

I think the Model T might be really interesting. That's one razor that *I* am now sort of questioning myself if maybe I should have backed :)

For $75 I will end up getting;
- One White chrome 6C razor (with all six base plate configurations),
- One Gunmetal 6C razor (with all six base plate configurations),
- 200 Rockwell razor blades (extra 100 as part of the compensation for the delay from Nov to Dec), and
- One razor head sheath in leather (also part of the delay compensation).

Not really a bad deal at all based on how good this razor seems.
You really like to rub it in don't you???
[emoji2]

I think the Model T might be really interesting. That's one razor that *I* am now sort of questioning myself if maybe I should have backed :)
I did, and it can't arrive soon enough. Quite apart from anything else, I really like the idea of an adjustable that is "user-serviceable". That, incidentally, is the voice of experience speaking after a Gillette mishap, where I got a bit too clever for my own good.

Back
Top Bottom