return engagement

Hiya,

Jeeez, I go out to buy some classy cigars (Swisher Sweets, Hava Tampa, and Crooks Rum Soaked), and come back to find a forum with a somewhat different ambiance going on. Yep, can't quite put a name to it, but there's a little change. Not a comparison, but rather an observation.

Anyway, just a quick hello again to some members who have a past history with me, and to introduce myself to others who don't. It's been a chunk of time since last logging on here and I hope to do some typing on occasion. Crazily enough, I still like shaving with sharp objects and various soaps/creams.

Martin

Hiya,

Jeeez, I go out to buy some classy cigars (Swisher Sweets, Hava Tampa, and Crooks Rum Soaked), and come back to find a forum with a somewhat different ambiance going on. Yep, can't quite put a name to it, but there's a little change. Not a comparison, but rather an observation.

Anyway, just a quick hello again to some members who have a past history with me, and to introduce myself to others who don't. It's been a chunk of time since last logging on here and I hope to do some typing on occasion. Crazily enough, I still like shaving with sharp objects and various soaps/creams.

Martin
Hi Martin,, welcome back!
It's been some time, was it something we said!
Just pulling your leg, it's good to see you back with us.

Paul.

Oi! Oi! I still have a 1912 for you, whenever you're ready ...

Welcome back!
What's doin Paul,

I admit to doing a bit of lurking before rejoining the forum and noticed you've become a sissy boy!! Yep, no more bloodsucking vampire razors for you. Hah, I remember years ago you talked me into some kinda "mild" single edge that when used rounded off any high spots on my face. Sheesh.

Martin

Hiya,

Martin
Welcome back, Martin.

Pretty sure I borrowed the Fatboy as part of a pass around you organised - back in the day!

Richard

Back
Top Bottom