Recommend me a TOBS

I've currently been using Shaving Shop and Luxury Sandalwood. Love the Shaving Shop and am nearly ready to order another bottle. Haven't really enjoyed the Luxury Sandalwood (and neither has the missus!), so I'm looking for a recommendation to order along with the Shaving Shop if anyone has one.

I've nearly finish my TOBS Jermyn St cologne, i really like the scent. The only other possible is Eton College, wasnt keen on the others.

I didnt smell Shaving shop when i visited TOBS though, must have missed that one.

About 3-4 hours in my experience Dipesh.

I love the shaving shop scent but couldn't get on with the cologne, found it didn't relate closely to the soap. I kind of like Mr Taylor soap but have been put off buying the aftershave by the previous encounter.

Canuck said:
About 3-4 hours in my experience Dipesh.

I love the shaving shop scent but couldn't get on with the cologne, found it didn't relate closely to the soap. I kind of like Mr Taylor soap but have been put off buying the aftershave by the previous encounter.

Thanks Andrew.

A timely thread. Just running out of Mr Taylor.

Looking for an excuse to Guzzi up to Hungerford where I can combine visits to antique shops and The Gentlemans Shop. So I'll sniff out one or two of these suggestions.

Got be be #74 Original (the green one!).

One of the most unique scents I have ever tried.

Very ... 'Edwardian' with its lilies, jasmine and lilac.

Hairsuite said:
Don't restrict yourself! DR Harris "Windsor"!

I don't exclusively use TOBS, just would like to try another. I'll have to check your suggestion out.

Fido said:
A timely thread. Just running out of Mr Taylor.

Looking for an excuse to Guzzi up to Hungerford where I can combine visits to antique shops and The Gentlemans Shop. So I'll sniff out one or two of these suggestions.

Does Guzzi mean Moto Guzzi?

joe mcclaine said:
Got be be #74 Original (the green one!).

One of the most unique scents I have ever tried.

Very ... 'Edwardian' with its lilies, jasmine and lilac.

I need to look into this one Joe.

Back
Top Bottom