Razorock soaps & creams

Negative nanny again. Have zi pepino . Both the soap and the aftershave.[attachment=9905]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394810222.698776.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394810222.698776.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 29
I think with soaps - it is a personal thing. Some will think one is great others will hate it.

For me the razorock products work well - I have extremely sensitive skin and have no reaction or drying from the soaps. I have tried most if not all. In regards to cushion and glide - my goto razors are the cobra with a super blade or r41 2011 with feather - never once have I had razor burn nicks etc.

I agree the fragrance can be mild - but I would rather that then poor performance.

Also a fan of fitjar soaps :)

"S. Maria" by RR is a very lovely cream - went straight into my Top Ten!

Please tell me more about this ABCBA soap. Last time I looked for it I went under for £100-ish notes - exquisite stuff but not, I think, what I was actually looking for - a block of ABCBA.

Fitjar does creams as well as soaps - they are actually soft soap - but most have great smells and work well. I believe executive shaving carry some stock - or you can order direct from fitjar - just have to watch out for import charges. )

Cella do a cream but again it's a soft soap. I have also had good results from insiuit karite

Bought three earlier this week, fantastic stuff.

Been using an EJ synthetic brush with these soaps and it's just a match made in heaven. Amazing lather, great performance and post shave.

i bought some cumba cheech last year (or was it this year?) and although i like the scent, the performance just doesnt do it for me. i tried it again last night and its the same as it has been throughout for me, it doesnt give that good a cushion for me.

Back
Top Bottom