ProRaso soaps

Hi there,

I'm a big fan of the ProRaso creams (tried the green one and the red one so far and fancy trying the blue one too!) and now that I'm exploring soaps a bit more I was wondering if it was worth trying their soaps too.

I never hear people mention them on here - what do people think of them?

Is the white tub any good (as I like the matching pre-shave stuff)?

I've only tried Proraso soap in the tub - it's very good I find. I can get a really good lather in this hard water area. The product is not as hard as many soaps - it's almost the consistency of putty. - if that means anything to you. Much the same as Cella which is another good lather.

I think I read the soap is just a dehydrated version of the cream but I haven't read the ingredients list to confirm.

antdad said:
I think I read the soap is just a dehydrated version of the cream but I haven't read the ingredients list to confirm.

I also thought that they are the same thing unless someone can confirm otherwise. Certainly the tub version is not a hard soap at all. You can pinch a bit of it out of the tub between your fingers and put it in the bottom of your bowl or swirl your brush directly in the tub like you would with any cream in a tub.

Back
Top Bottom