Proraso New Formula

Hi All.

Ok, so the new formula for Proraso isn's all that new anymore but seeing as I was trying to finish my old stash before getting anything new it is new to me.

I have tried the Green and Red soaps and the Red and Blue Creams.

I can't really say much about the creams other than the fact that they weren't really for me and I found the Red to be a really poor performer.

I recently started using a new tub of the Green soap and thought I'd try the soap version of the red one also. I find these new formula's to be of the same quality as the original however I genuinely feel they lather better.

The Red soap is much better than the red cream and equally as good as the green soap.

What does everyone else think?

ive been in the same position with the green tub, i finished a tub if the old formula recently and ive had a tub of new waiting to be started. after seeing this thread i decided to crack open the new formula tonight and i do prefer the new, it seems to perform better than the old, not that the old formula was shabby. i think proraso have got their tweaking bang on, its excellent stuff.

I recently tried the Green & really didn't like it. It makes my skin very strange (almost tight) & trying to shave with watering eyes was proving to be a real challenge.
I'm considering getting rid of it & trying something else. Having just started in the world of DE shaving trying out the masses of options until i find what works best & what I like is half the fun.

Back
Top Bottom