Professor Blightys Universal Shaving Balsam

Hi guys!!

I've been lurking on here for a while and am fully converted to DE shaving now, so thank you to everyone that contributes!

I've been using Trumpers Skin Food for the past few months and love it! Was just wondering how the Prof Blightys Balsam compares and do most people just get the unscented version? Can't decide if I should go for a scented one or not! Do the scents linger or fade quickly?

Thanks!

I can't compare it to Trumpers as I have never used it but I can tell you Blighty's balm is awesome! Scent is nice but doesn't last long but the effect it as on your skin is wonderful. Very soothing and makes razor burn a thing of the past.

I went for an unscented version but other than that it does a really great job. I believe some here also put some on at night.
Have a chat with the professor about what you want but I'd recommend it.
Cheers,
Geoff

I used Trumper's as both pre & after shave treatment for few years & liked it. Have to say it just isn't comparable in what it does imo to the Balsaam.
The balsaam is a genuine skin treatment which I find soothes & softens the skin, to such an extent that many guys on here use it, as mentioned, at night. My wife adores Blueberry so that's my scent of choice, it's not a strong scent & doesn't last long.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom