Products from Holland

Morning all,

Me and the Girlfriend will be going over to holland next week to see the cultural side of Amsterdam.

I was just wondering what shaving gear is available there in the supermarkets that I could pick up whilst I'm there?

Thanks all,

Dipesh

I hear you can buy lovely soaps, asb:s and very nice brushes... A guy called Henk makes it and he´s a memeber here :D

Yeah, well, Amsterdam ... don´t smoke to much.

hunnymonster said:
De Vergulde Hand... soap, stick, A/S

Albert Heijn is the man to speak to :lol:

Shave cream as well, if I remeber correctly. I've never had the chance to use this line of products personally, so I can't really say if it's a 'must get' or a 'must avoid'.

• But if you find yourself with the overwhelming desire to pick some up to PIF/RAK to a fellow forum fellow, I could probably be persuaded to accept it.
        • ;) :cool: [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Dipesh said:
Morning all,

Me and the Girlfriend will be going over to holland next week to see the cultural side of Amsterdam.

I was just wondering what shaving gear is available there in the supermarkets that I could pick up whilst I'm there?

Thanks all,

Dipesh

what you meant

Morning PigCat and Rev-O ,
Me and the Girlfriend will be going over to holland next week to see the seedier side of Amsterdam.

I was just wondering what bondage gear is available there in the sex shops that I could pick up whilst I'm there?

Thanks all,

Dipesh

Damian Murphy said:
Dipesh said:
Morning all,

Thanks all,

Dipesh

what you meant

Morning PigCat and Rev-O ,
Me and the Girlfriend will be going over to holland next week to see the seedier side of Amsterdam.

I was just wondering what bondage gear is available there in the sex shops that I could pick up whilst I'm there?

Thanks all,

Dipesh

Well Dipesh, thanks for the question. I would deffo go for the Ukrainian 2 for 1 twin offer. I believe they also offer a trade in deal for your old model. ;)

As for literature, I would stick with books with plenty of pictures.

Hahaha! I'm waiting for PC to post!

My girlfriend is actually Ukrainian (british born) so I only have to get one when I'm out there!
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom