Poll: How many brushes in active rotation?

How many brushes do you have in active rotation?

• Total voters
I like my brushes and thank God I found Maseto when I did or I would have happily continued spending £100 + per brush. Luckily for me I now own every Maseto I like so I will not buy more until they produce more handles which is seeming unlikely. Fingers crossed though.
I'd love an M&F or similar but I won't spend the money on one now.
I too love the Maseto brushes.
I have three of them. one of which I bought on BST and that particular one continues to shed hair.
All said they are amazing value for money but I totally agree with you Wayne.
If only they started to think about different handles, their sales would go through the roof.

Have you heard if there are any plans with new models and designs?

Take care mate. :)

I too love the Maseto brushes.
I have three of them. one of which I bought on BST and that particular one continues to shed hair.
All said they are amazing value for money but I totally agree with you Wayne.
If only they started to think about different handles, their sales would go through the roof.

Have you heard if there are any plans with new models and designs?

Take care mate. :)
No Wayne, I contacted Nick at Maseto and he asked me to send suggestions, so I did along the lines of the Simpsons limited editions and others. I explained that they would be popular and that they would sell well. He agreed and said he liked the idea but as far as I'm aware that was that.
Take care mate
Wayne.

No Wayne, I contacted Nick at Maseto and he asked me to send suggestions, so I did along the lines of the Simpsons limited editions and others. I explained that they would be popular and that they would sell well. He agreed and said he liked the idea but as far as I'm aware that was that.
Take care mate
Wayne.
Well if that is the case then all I can say is more fool him.

Perhaps he does not need the likes of us mere immortals but as a business man myself, one should take note of all suggestions and perhaps even more importantly have the decency to explain the reasoning behind a decision.

Its a matter of respect and I shall leave it at that.

Hope your health is improving mate.
Wayne.

You didn't have to say it twice, I get the point :( :(

I realized I am doing something wrong, so I began my therapy, as my doctor Dr. Forum prescribed - I ordered a new brush.
We'll see how it goes - hopefully, it will spark an addiction :D :D :D
Whatever tickles your fancy, rocks your boat, shaves your face, Pimple :) One strictly doesn't need more than one of each of the necessary stuff anyway.

Back
Top Bottom