Please give me your shaving stats!

GDCarrington said:
The OP showed the analysis at B&B only on 11-2-2014 under a thread titled, "Here are your shaving stats!" Even though he took information from members on four different sites, he chose only to post them on B&B.

Thank you - any chance you could add a link? I'm having trouble finding the post...

Ken T M said:
GDCarrington said:
The OP showed the analysis at B&B only on 11-2-2014 under a thread titled, "Here are your shaving stats!" Even though he took information from members on four different sites, he chose only to post them on B&B.

Thank you - any chance you could add a link? I'm having trouble finding the post...

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/429754-Here-are-your-shaving-stats!?highlight=Here+are+your+shaving+stats!

I saw this first on TSD and answered the OPs questions but since I head shave I had to modify my time to reflect just my face shave only.

When I saw it over here I simply decided not to duplicate my answer.

When I noticed you gents were bumping it again, I realized you did not know what had happened.

I think the two other sites deemed "non worthy by the OP" pulled the threads so I am glad to see this one stay here.

Ken you are right. It was dirty pool played by the OP on all the other sites and their members.

Your answer was to the point of the matter.

Back
Top Bottom