Pinaud Clubman

Having just purchased the above on a blind buy from JDS on this forum; top service by the way, I have to say that I find it a refreshingly different fragrance to others that I have purchased in the past.

With this in mind; and obviously assuming that you are familiar with the fragrance, what else could you please suggest that I look at trying?

Peter

Not related but....I've got TOBS Lime cologne on today and its really lifted my spirits. Surprisingly long lasting today.

Gairdner said:
Not related but....I've got TOBS Lime cologne on today and its really lifted my spirits. Surprisingly long lasting today.
I really like that one initially , but the dry down ended up smelling like "white spirit" on me grrrrr my skin is very strange :icon_rolleyes:

SAINT12661 said:
Having just purchased the above on a blind buy from JDS on this forum; top service by the way, I have to say that I find it a refreshingly different fragrance to others that I have purchased in the past.

With this in mind; and obviously assuming that you are familiar with the fragrance, what else could you please suggest that I look at trying?

Peter

It's a shame Olagalla is no longer available (unless it is now) the Lime and Peppercorn - wow!

I'd suggest you try Proraso AS which again is light and airy - see PM.

If you're looking for something a little different to the usual stuff you will have tried, then you need to buy Pinaud's Lilac Vegetal.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Apart from this ... there are some men who can't wear 'The Veg', there are some men who can. Vinny is a man who can, and who doesn't want to be like Vinny?

YorkNeil said:
SAINT12661 said:

Peter

It's a shame Olagalla is no longer available (unless it is now) the Lime and Peppercorn - wow!

I'd suggest you try Proraso AS which again is light and airy - see PM.

Ogallala is still available, you just have to order it direct from US & keep fingers crossed that it doesn't get hit for customs etc. I bought some in December. It is very good gear.
I have a feeling that we may get a UK importer soon, or at least European.

Jon

joe mcclaine said:
If you're looking for something a little different to the usual stuff you will have tried, then you need to buy Pinaud's Lilac Vegetal.

Apart from this ... there are some men who can't wear 'The Veg', there are some men who can. Vinny is a man who can, and who doesn't want to be like Vinny?

Have to say I quite fancy giving the veg a go, but a blind buy could be dangerous!

Tall_Paul said:
joe mcclaine said:

Have to say I quite fancy giving the veg a go, but a blind buy could be dangerous!

Vinny likes it - what could be dangerous? Bechet is like Vinny - in one respect at least!

Saint, have you tried Sunburyboy's Barbershop Bay Rum? The scent is, as described by Fido, intoxicating. It doesn't last but then it's not supposed too although nothing works better on my fizzer as an AS than this. All natural, made in England, relatively inexpensive for a hand made product and very traditional. Proper manly stuff!

Gairdner said:
Saint, have you tried Sunburyboy's Barbershop Bay Rum? The scent is, as described by Fido, intoxicating. It doesn't last but then it's not supposed too although nothing works better on my fizzer as an AS than this. All natural, made in England, relatively inexpensive for a hand made product and very traditional. Proper manly stuff!

Hi Graeme,

Yes I have this and it lives up to all of the reccomendations I read for it before purchasing.

It gives the ultimate soothing sensation to my face when applied and it will definetly be going on my one to re order list.

Pete

Vinny is a man who can, and who doesn't want to be like Vinny?

Not only who wouldn't want to be like Vinny .................... who could be so silly as to say they wouldn't want to be like Vinny were such a strange person imagineable ?

JohnnyO. \:angel:

I want to have a 'tache like Vinny's but Mama Nature she say, "Sorry yer faither got it all". Greedy bar steward!

Blue Stratos. Surprisingly nice, fairly light scent which doesn't smell cheap at all. Great AS on the skin and very inexpensive like Pinaud. You can get 2 x 100ml bottles at Fragrance Direct for £8 delivered if you choose 2nd class postage. Made in England too.

Can't believe how many positive comments I've had since purchasing and using the Pinaud Clubman A/S.

Unfortunately this has not had an effect on card deliveries today!

Pete

Back
Top Bottom