Pils 101NE Unboxing

Nico1970 said:
Great job DB, you've turned it around.

Guess I'll have to keep the PILS on my to-do list.

MPH said:
Good stuff! Glad you've cracked it!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was one of those "It's me...not you" situations - and that I was just slow in adjusting to it.

Today's shave was truly great. The razor felt and behaved really, really well.
Funny how a 10-15 degree change in angle can take a razor from 'Decent' to 'Excellent'.

It's been 5 hours or so since my morning shave and I'm sitting here faceturbating a bit and even the trouble area under my chin is silky smooth today.

Now I'm thinking it's a keeper :D

I now have a Pils razor, but this may be of interest to anyone who wants to buy one.

I emailed Pils to ask them what the delivery time was if ordering direct from them. My email to them was on 4th April, and seemed to have "dropped through the cracks", as I heard nothing from them.

Somewhat to my surprise, I have today received an email, with their apologies for being a bit slow in replying. This tells me-I quote "Normally we can ship within 2 days.

Best regards

PILS Onlineshop".

The website is www.pils-rasur.de

Darkbulb said:
It's been 5 hours or so since my morning shave and I'm sitting here faceturbating a bit and even the trouble area under my chin is silky smooth today.

What a delightful word! I've never heard it before, but can instantly define it's meaning, and have indulged in the activity myself! :icon_razz:

StephenShave said:
What a delightful word! I've never heard it before, but can instantly define it's meaning, and have indulged in the activity myself! :icon_razz:

lol, yes it's rather....descriptive.
I can't take any credit for it though as I've seen it in use on other forums over the years :)

Back
Top Bottom