Penhaligon's York and Burlington arcade nice staff

Well a little while back i posted that i was looking for a new EDT well after finally getting it down to two, i finally pulled the trigger on the Pehaligon's Castile EDT, but a short story first, there are no Penhaligon's outlets in Wales, so I phoned their store in the Burlington arcade, and low and behold spoke with a very nice Welsh lady born just down the road from me, told her of my wish to try and possibly buy one of their fragances, so she posted off a few samples for me to try, well i really did like the Blenheim Bouquet but the Castile slightly pipped it into second place, so the Castile it was going to be, now both these retail for £80 for 100ml, but as already stated on this forum i phoned the very helpful Penhaligons York outlet where i spoke with two very helpful ladies, now there's great offer on there only found at their retail outlets, two mix and match 100ml EDT for £60 plus £7.50 delivery, well i pulled the trigger on the Castile and a lovely Eau de parfum Ellenisia normally £95 on offer for £35 for the Wife.

Jamie.

I travel round the country so pass close to outlet places all over the place. Think i go past or almost go past Cheshire Oaks, Bicester, York, Bridgend, Braintree, Swindon and Clarks in Street (thats just off the top of my head).

Bicester outlet is only 5 mins off the M40, worth a visit. Penhaligons is practically next door to Loccitane

Boab said:
Bicester outlet is only 5 mins off the M40, worth a visit. Penhaligons is practically next door to Loccitane

Not been to York one for a few months but am sure that if you give them your email address they knock a further 10% off your entire order. I've used about 4 email addresses so far ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom