Penhaligon's EDT samples?

Hello,

Has anyone ever successfully obtained samples from Penhaligon's?

I emailed them the other day to ask but have heard nothing. Last year I asked Floris for some samples and got some through the post, then plumped for the JF EDT.

I quite like the look of "English Fern" but don't want to order blind!

P

Hi,

I did and got the following response:

"The only items we have available as samples are some of the Eau de toilettes.

Would you like me to send you a selection?

If so, please confirm the delivery address and I will send them out to you".

The person I dealt with was Rebekah Boys Jee on byrequest@penghaligons.com
Tele: 0800 716 108 and she was really helpful and I received about 6 or 7 small samples in their appropriate cardboard presentation packing.

Hope this helps and that you are as blown away by them as I was.

Pete

FrankieG said:
I've stopped by the Burlington Arcade shop and was offered several samples without even asking. I'm still working through them as they are fairly large at 1.5ml.

To date it is the Blenheim Bouquet that does it for me, although longevity can be an issue.

SAINT12661 said:
FrankieG said:
I've stopped by the Burlington Arcade shop and was offered several samples without even asking. I'm still working through them as they are fairly large at 1.5ml.

To date it is the Blenheim Bouquet that does it for me, although longevity can be an issue.

Of the ones I've tried Opus 1870 has the best longevity whithout being overpowering. Castile is also very nice in a citrus-soapy way.

Its funny how they seem to pick and choose who they send too , ive had no success with either , do you think they google earth your address and see if your house fits in with what they imagine is a likely punter :)

i got some samples from penhaligons. i asked for the female scents as i wanted to get something for SWMBO but they were short on them so the sent some of their unisex samples. result - 2 vials of blenheim!

i also got a nice selection from floris. i suppose it may depend on how busy they are.

I mailed both Penhaligons and Floris over the weekend asking for samples, both replied today to confirm they are sending some so might be worth trying them again.

I've tried ordering some samples too, as I'm off to York at Easter.

Based on the experience of some of you I tried wording my email as I would imagine someone like Brian Sewell would have worded it.

Hopefully a Torquay post code will be posh enough!

Back
Top Bottom