Pearl Flexi, R41 Standard, PAA Phantom Blue Slant, PAA Scuttle

Crossan

Supporter
Supporter
Hi All,

Decided to have a bit of a thinning.

Paypal preferred, prices include delivery, add fees if any.

First up hardware:

Pearl Flexi V6 - £45 - Sold
Used maybe 5 times, great shaver but isn't getting a look in since I got the Ambassador

20211017_112337.jpg20211017_112321.jpg20211017_112245.jpg
Update: will also include the first pearl I got before the replacement. I can't get the dial to work reliably but someone else might have better luck
20211018_144950.jpg

Muhle R41 Standard - £15 - Sold
Love the razor, just not seeing use at the moment and can't see that changing with my other gear in play. Plus I'll probably get the SS version at some point.
- slight mark on the top plate, tried to take a pic but with the shine it's quite tricky.

PAA Phantom Blue Slant - £20
Used twice, just too light for me (who knew plastic would be light)
20211017_112057.jpg20211017_112112.jpg

PAA Travel Scuttle - £20 - Sold
Used a handful of times just not for me. Comes with travel bag and unused PAA travel soap

If you anyone wants more pics give me a shout.

Software to follow later today.

If there's no interest back into storage they go!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
Lol well if it tempts people I will throw in the spare I've got that could be used for parts (or someone handier than myself may be able to fix it). Without the box or extra stand, as postage would increase.

It has a stuck dial, I managed to loosen it but couldn't get it to reliably turn.

Bump with a pic of the extra pearl to be included with the first (spares or repairs), annotated it but the one on the left works perfectly the one on the right has the stuck dial

Cheers

Marc

Back
Top Bottom