Closed Pass around flair tip/slim discussion post

Please don't use this post for any thing other than the razors that I am lending!

The flair tip only cost £34 and I like the red tip more, as I find the silver tip a bit mellow for my taste.

The slim looks mint but it ain't there is some brass showing on the bottom of the adjusting plate,and you can see machine marks on one of the doors.

So if you are thinking the slim is 100% mint it's not.

I should also point out that the slim lacks that WOW factor for me.. it does the job,but the fatboy gives me that X factor that I am looking for.

Yes I have been watching the views slowly going up..... there seems an under current of you lot all ready prising open your wallets....well if that's the way you want to play.... Ok if no body wants to lend the slim by Friday 7th December it will be withdrawn from the lending pool and put up for sale.

My time is up with the Slim and the Superspeed.
Used both razors with a Polsilver, a Lab Blue and a 7 O'Clock Yellow, and all with Castle Forbes Limes shaving cream.
Firstly the Slim: It seemed to like the 7 O'clock best, but gave a satisfactory, if unexciting, shave with all three blades. I used it set at 7 and considered it a nice everyday shaver, quite mild even at 7.
The Flairtip: What a great little razor. Felt smooth and mild but gave an exceedingly close shave with all three blades. A great choice for anyone looking for a reliable go-to razor that chopped down my steel wool whiskers in double quick time.
Thank you John for the opportunity to try these razors out, much appreciated. Spitfire is next in line if you PM me your contact details.
I would encourage everyone to have a go at these excellent instuments.

Back
Top Bottom