Panna Crema is being discontinued/discount code

Probably one of the most overrated soaps/creams ever and ridiculously priced to boot at MSRP. This is what happens when you listen to idiot shaving "influencers" who once were all the rage. :rolleyes:

I bought two at the time. Fell for the hype. The smell was great but the performance was meh. Still have some blu to get through

Let me chime in and have my say, hoping I don't make a mistake with the translation.
The suggestion is not to be taken literally, it is not important.
If the suggestion was valid only for Nuavia Pannacrema soaps, from now on it will no longer be needed.

Reactions: ATG
In an Italian forum with many Nuavia fans and with more than three hundred messages on the subject of Nuavia soap, the method for obtaining a good foam is written.
There it is written that the right amount of water and soap for Nuàvia is respectively four and seven grams, precisely four of Nuavia and seven of water and there is nothing written about the two phases therefore in one fell swoop. the method used by fans of the 4H47 party!
I have never used Nuavia, although it seems you wrote that the instructions on the soap are written a little differently, i.e. three grams of soap and seven grams of water.
There are those who have tried using this method with other soaps and write that they like them, but four grams of soap is a lot of marketing strategies to consume more soap and finish the bowl quickly.
It did not work. It makes no sense to take the scale and the syringe to the bathroom to measure the grams of soap and water.
nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom