Palmolive cream

Sounds to me like the soap version.

If it is its glycerine based and very slick. I just load the hell out of the puck and get some great lather.

Nishy said:
top one but in a tub

This?

Erasmic-Shaving-Soap-Bowl-6894.jpg

Only ever having used hard soaps, I bought a tube of Palmolive on impulse yesterday (£1.80 - what's to lose?)

Absolutely great shave, but I did find the sink and the brush took one hell of a clean up afterward - may be that I'm in such a hard water area, but Jeez - the scum on the water after I'd finished!

Anyone else have this, or is it usual with creams?

ultrawomble said:

One of my favorite soaps - cheap, but gives a great shave every time & a proper 'old school' fragrance.

Re: RE: Palmolive cream

Nishy said:
In our shop we sell the palmolive, ingrams and erasmic creams, I have tried the first two but not had any experience of the erasmic cream. Previous reads give mixed reviews on this product does it smell like any of the other two? Is it mentholated? Is it any good,or similar to any of the other two? All can be had for the price of a sandwich but don't want to just take a punt

I've got a stick of Erasmic soap and while imo it doesn't smell very nice, it does give a good lather and a little goes a long way and there are others like the smell.

Back
Top Bottom