Palmolive cream

I've been using up some of this. Very different to the soap stick. A very creamy lather with a slightly different scent - more like normal palmolive soap. Well worth a try and great value.

Fido said:
I've been using up some of this. Very different to the soap stick. A very creamy lather with a slightly different scent - more like normal palmolive soap. Well worth a try and great value.

If I can bring myself to expand the stock pile this is on my list. I might have to have a creams week!

I think I'll use it tonight too.

High street stalwarts are unfairly overlooked when they shouldn't be...as good a performance as any with a reliably fresh scent, good for summer.

I'm a fan of the high street software too. I've yet to try Palmolive cream for no particular reason other than having gone with the stick so far. It may have to be my next cream purchase.

Like Derby blades, Palmolive cream is one of those things I've never tried but really should. It's £1.80 from my local supermarket... I'd promised myself that I wasn't going to buy any more creams or soaps until I'd used up at least some of the ones I have but at that price, maybe I'll make an exception.

Exapno said:
Like Derby blades, Palmolive cream is one of those things I've never tried but really should. It's £1.80 from my local supermarket... I'd promised myself that I wasn't going to buy any more creams or soaps until I'd used up at least some of the ones I have but at that price, maybe I'll make an exception.

I've said that a few times myself recently and am now running out of cupboard space!

Unlike Derby blades, though, Palmolive cream is good stuff. It is, as Tony said, ideal for this rare spell of nice weather as it has a fresh, clean, scent which, to my nose, has hints of spearmint and cucumber.

Spotted it in Superdrug (I think) at the weekend for £1.39! Thing is, I have just got a few tubs of Nannys and I am running out of space.
But for the price of a frothy coffee...

Re: RE: Palmolive cream

shanky887614 said:
Exapno said:
Less than the price of a frothy coffee! I'm not easily 'enabled' but for less than two quid I think I'll have to give it a go.

you wont be disapointed,i sometimes mix the cream+soap together

I have a bowl of grated Palmolive soap, and I add a wee squirt of cream to it from time to time. Fantastic results!

Back
Top Bottom