OSP soap - Moved from BST

If you want I can send you some samples of the bay rum and Neroli. Not got any tubs but could send some in clingfilm?

Up to you.
thanks very much mate, but ima decline and keep my fingers and toes crossed for a sample package to be released, Allah knows I already have too much software anyways!

Ok Gents, I've been running around like a headless chicken and I'm pretty sure that all PM's both here and on the book of faces have been replied to, and any requested invoices have been sent.

If not, let me know.

Thanks for your Interest!

Regards,

James

Kul,

The EO I use is a really good grade. It doesn't smell synthetic like the TOBS, and I haven't smelled the proraso one, so I can't really say on that matter!

It just smells of real sandalwood!

thanks very much mate, but ima decline and keep my fingers and toes crossed for a sample package to be released, Allah knows I already have too much software anyways!

What is your idea of the best packaging for samples?

I always found that samples don't really give you a true reflection of what the soap is like, you see. I think it has something to do with being harder to load the brush as easily. where are you based?

What is your idea of the best packaging for samples?
Keep it simple. A Tbsp-sized blob in a labeled mini-ziploc baggie so they'll fit in an envelope (keep your costs down too).
The 'sample' slab you sent me during the testing phase was way bigger than anyone else samples.

Incidentally, I still haven't received my 3 tubs yet. :( Maybe tomorrow...

Keep it simple. A Tbsp-sized blob in a labeled mini-ziploc baggie so they'll fit in an envelope (keep your costs down too).
The 'sample' slab you sent me during the testing phase was way bigger than anyone else samples.

Incidentally, I still haven't received my 3 tubs yet. :( Maybe tomorrow...
PM sent so I can start chasing

I actually prefer the TOBS Sandalwood over any of the others.

I better have a lavender and bay rum please.

I agree with Erik, you only need a small sample.
I ordered a load from the sample site, (can't remember the name) and the soaps were shavings in a small plastic bag. Enough for about 6 shaves or so.
Enough for testing.

I had to press the shavings into a tub but that was no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom