OSP Cream

OSP

FYI Ladis and Gents:

My brand new shaving creams are now available!
100% vegan using only the finest ingredients and made using a process that takes over a month from start to finish.
Available in 8 of my current and plus 5 exciting new ones!
Introductory offer - from now until midnight on the 13th November GMT, buy 3 creams and get another free! All orders taken in this time will be shipped the following week.
These have been getting rave reviews from testers far and wide so check them out now at ospsoap.com

Anyone tried the vintage? Was after shogun but the stockist (not James himself) was out of it so I've ordered vintage instead, interested to know thoughts!

Last edited:
Reactions: OSP
The vintage cream has just arrived in my bathroom and it smells exactly how I thought. The geranium is a really pleasant blast from my childhood, my grandparents has a geranium plant in their porch so it's bringing back some good memories. Impressive lather too, looking forward to tomorrow morning

James has done a great job of producing these creams.

I have been using the fougre and really enjoy it. The Neroli smells wonderful and my favourite scent from his range (I have the Babershop as well).

I am loving the OSP Fougere soap but the Shogun Cream and I did not get on. I would like to try the other fougere fragrances unique to the cream range but I am a bit lairy of the cream now. Will stick to the superb soap.

Reactions: OSP
Back
Top Bottom