OneBlade Razor as new + 40 Blades. NOW 60 Blades , £220. ONO.

I have for sale my hardly used complete set One Blade razor and as the title says plus 40 blades. Following a rummage in the locker of love I have come up with tw more packs to throw in.
The reason for selling is as I write this I am in a surgical collar having broken my neck along with a few other items in my body.
So no shaves for the past two months and I have decided to offload my collection starting with the beautiful One Blade along with its leather box and blades as mentioned. Photographs would not do it justice but do go online and take a look especially with Executive Shaving.
I would like £220 ONO it will be posted Special Delivery in the UK.
Many Thanks .... Jim.
First I would like to thank you guys for the kind wishes and as per my entry above still no shaves but improving slowly.
So with that in mind I have reduced the razor down to £220 plus another two packs of blades ( unopened ). So in total that is 60 free blades .
I think they would retail at £80. This razor needs a new home feel the love and BBS face after one of these shaves.
Best Wishes and Thanks .... Jim.

Attachments

• 4FCF7052-A149-4A69-97CE-77DAC1B36D8C_1_201_a.jpeg
    4FCF7052-A149-4A69-97CE-77DAC1B36D8C_1_201_a.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1D9122E5-02B6-415C-BE9F-7670330C90F9_1_201_a.jpeg
    1D9122E5-02B6-415C-BE9F-7670330C90F9_1_201_a.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 75433853-3209-498C-984A-BB75FAA4D341_1_201_a.jpeg
    75433853-3209-498C-984A-BB75FAA4D341_1_201_a.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I have for sale my little used complete set One Blade razor and as the title says plus 40 blades.
The reason for selling is as I write this I am in a surgical collar having broken my neck along with a few other items in my body.
So no shaves for the past two months and I have decided to offload my collection starting with the beautiful One Blade along with its leather box and blades as mentioned. Photographs would not do it justice but do go online and take a look especially with Executive Shaving.
I would like £260 ONO it will be posted Special Delivery in the UK.
Many Thanks .... Jim.
Get well soon Jim. P.

I have for sale my little used complete set One Blade razor and as the title says plus 40 blades.
I would like £260 ONO it will be posted Special Delivery in the UK.
Many Thanks .... Jim.
sorry to hear of your injuries, get well soon.

Regards Alfie

Many Thanks Guys, First Covid 19, then I throw myself down a flight of stairs and still failed the Stunt Man of the Year award.
Come on folks make me an offer on this beautiful razor all reasonable offers considered
Cheers ....Jim.

Many Thanks Guys, First Covid 19, then I throw myself down a flight of stairs and still failed the Stunt Man of the Year award.
Come on folks make me an offer on this beautiful razor all reasonable offers considered
Cheers ....Jim.

Did you have Covid? Falling down the stairs is terrible as well, terrible luck.

Good luck with your recovery Jim.

No Covid, what I was thinking, first confined because of Covid then this terrible accident which will keep me out of circulation till at least September.
I was unable to shave at first then I thought I'll just let it grow. I am now quite happy to let it grow so most of my razors will be up for sale.
Many Thanks Keep safe Guys .... Jim.

Once again many thanks to all my well wishers, making slow progress and now doubling as a Box of M & M's or is that Smarties I am on so many pills.
Good news is I have gone back on the blades. Still looking to sell my OneBlade but using my Feather Artists Club SS .... Life on the sharp edge.
Good Luck Guys .... Jim.

Back
Top Bottom