Old Shaver, New Here

I have too many razors, and more soap/cream than I possibly use in one lifetime. Too many fountain pens to count.
I write songs and poems. I have published (Amazon) 2 books of poetry with a friend. He and I have a McCartney Lennon relationship.
I write a poem and send it to him. He can accept it as it is, suggest improvements, or reject it. I do the same with the poems he sends to me.
Each of the two books contain 100 poems. We would never have done it without the mutual support. I've never met him.
Songs? I stopped counting once I reached 50. None of them have seen exposure. I've sat on them because I have no contacts in that area.
I live in Cardiff.

Hi there @Ebberman
And
welcome dracula GIF

I have too many razors, and more soap/cream than I possibly use in one lifetime. Too many fountain pens to count.
I write songs and poems. I have published (Amazon) 2 books of poetry with a friend. He and I have a McCartney Lennon relationship.
I write a poem and send it to him. He can accept it as it is, suggest improvements, or reject it. I do the same with the poems he sends to me.
Each of the two books contain 100 poems. We would never have done it without the mutual support. I've never met him.
Songs? I stopped counting once I reached 50. None of them have seen exposure. I've sat on them because I have no contacts in that area.
I live in Cardiff.
Hello and welcome to TSR, I'm sure you will fit in nicely!

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom