Old School Scent Recommendations

The scent of everything you need to know about manhood is encompassed within Denim Original AS & EDT. Naked Norwegian women would swim across fjords to smell Mr. Smart if he were to wear it.
i get that anyway mate
especially after plying them with vodka although that’s a lot more expensive

In my quest to find a shaving soap that smells like Paco Rabanne Pour Homme I found this site with a pretty comprehensive list of shaving soaps scents inspired by famous perfumes.

SHAVING FRAGRANCE HOMAGES

I love the vintage version of Paco Rabanne PH which has a greener opening than the reform. versions. There was a French men's EdT/AS that had about three or four versions through the decades and the latest version, though hard to find, is a better version of the reform. variety of PR PH. It is called Worth Pour Homme. ;)

If you are in the mood for lavender - I enjoy the Ach Brito Lavanda cream and Quorum splash/edt combo. Proper old-school. - cheers - I.

I used Quorum back in the day. What a manly scent it was/is!! The vintage is "heavier" upon opening and lasts longer, but the modern reform. is no slouch and is tamed down very, very nicely so as to be more tasteful for today's man. The vintage would grow hair on a mirror!! (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom