Ogallala

jds

Hi all and good morning.

After reading some of the threads here that praised the Ogallala Bay Rum products I bit the bullet and bought some shave stick and a pack of their Bay Rum bonanza (five miniatures of their scents). The guys there were really good to deal with and the products are excellent. The soaps are sublimely scented and are great latherers.

Wish they had a UK or European distributor.

All the best,

Jon

IanM said:
Hello.

Have a look at THIS THREAD

Ian

Actually, I think you can ignore that like as Maguires appear to have disappeared.

Ian

Yep, I saw that thread - it was what had me pining to try some. Seems as if they are in trouble. A few negative feedbacks in the last few months. Shame as I really liked the look of their menu of products. I will keep checking back to see if things change.
Thanks for the pointer, though.

Jon

I contacted Maguires as they are the wholesaler/importer of Ogallala products, they agreed to supply me no problem and all was well then they just stopped replying to emails and that was about a month ago now.
I'm waiting to see what Ogallala themselves say about supplying me.

Walkers said:
I contacted Maguires as they are the wholesaler/importer of Ogallala products, they agreed to supply me no problem and all was well then they just stopped replying to emails and that was about a month ago now.
I'm waiting to see what Ogallala themselves say about supplying me.

Well I'll certainly be interested in finding out how you go with that one. Would nice to order from UK...

Jon

Well I have heard back from Ogallala by email and they won't supply me but did say 'something' (don't want to say what) may be happening in January so maybe I will have a supplier then. We'll wait and see!

Walkers said:
Well I have heard back from Ogallala by email and they won't supply me but did say 'something' (don't want to say what) may be happening in January so maybe I will have a supplier then. We'll wait and see!

Okey dokey - wait and see I guess!!

Thanks for the update

Jon

Back
Top Bottom