Ogallala Bay rum worst smell ever.

Pull the trigger on Ebay for a sample bottle of Ogallala Bay rum, for £1 from Maguires barber shop supplies, now this would rank as the worst smelling cologne, and must be the most repulsive scent ever known, it just smells of pure cloves. absolutely disgusting.

Jamie.

Have you tried Floid?

Ogalalla has its fans, the lime one is lovely though I must admit I didn't like the bay rum cologne or the cedar wood splash, smelled a bit like sick.

Love the Limes version of Ogallala - nearly at the end of the sample I was kindly given - must go and buy some more :)

pugh-the-special-one said:
Pull the trigger on Ebay for a sample bottle of Ogallala Bay rum, for £1 from Maguires barber shop supplies, now this would rank as the worst smelling cologne, and must be the most repulsive scent ever known, it just smells of pure cloves. absolutely disgusting.

Jamie.

I totally agree. Cloves dominate and unfortunately that's a smell I just don't like. A while back I was searching about for a great Bay Rum soap/cream but this one failed miserably. Steve's bay rum aftershave is good because it isn't particularly clovey.

Back
Top Bottom