October 2017 Acquisitions

Ah, now I can see the back it appears to be later 49> I was hoping to see really large drain hole's and the dark case made it hard to see if I could see through the comb or not yesterday.
It's still a very nice razor, the case is unusual, maybe that's a 30s case but I couldn't swear on it. I don't know enough about them only the basic stuff.
It's a fab razor Wayne, shave with pride.
Nos da

Paul.
That's Spot On Paul..One was from the 30s & Later One Late 49 or Early 50s..o_O

Billy

Couple of goodies today...

1550_A73_E_48_A2_4_FF8_B574_A334_F876_E87_E.jpg

Spongebob Squarepants “Gary” edt (yes, seriously!)

C446_A4_B6_034_D_45_AC_9_A2_B_74400_D7088_C3.jpg

And a nice SV soap I found in TKMax.

What does the Gary EDT smell like? There seem to be 3 different Spongebob EDT's, Gary, Mr Krab and Patrick.

The lid is cool as f*ck. Well for a Spongebob fan like myself it is, I can't see it being that cool for many other people!

My answer to Paul who asked the same thing:

How does it smell? Not bad, not bad at all. Like yourself I can't compare it to Creed Viking as I've not smelt that but it's a pleasant scent in its own right...

Perhaps not really suited to autumn, I get creamy vanilla and coconut entwined with a sweet citrus first off with amber and musk bringing up the rear... It evokes memories of childhood holidays at the seaside.

Body Shop sale. There's currently a code 14666 up on the site which gives 40% off everything, including sale items, online or instore

Picked up:
125ml travel size Macca Root reduced from £6 to £2.50 then £1.50 after discount
White Musk Balm reduced from £10 to £5 then £3 after discount

Very little for men online, but struck lucky at the Regent St, London branch

Also a 150g bar of Mysore Sandal soap which I picked up for a couple of pounds in an Indian grocers. To say it has a strong scent is an understatement.

2c957f05a3c035cd4824f82d54f6a7ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom