October 2016 Acquisitions

Thanks, it's a cracking razor and shows that you get what you pay for. Was torn between this or a Hone Type 15.

Unfortunately I have learned that with soaps, not buying no more but they always seem to arrive at the front door.
Yes, you get what you pay for , you have bought well ,although the Hone is a great razor too, maybe next time! :)

This arrived today and is in very nice condition. The box has only one little bare spot.
a0dbfe488de68e5ed62ba7add64b0135.jpg

Ridiculously excited to receive these seven Personna injector razors in the mail.
Colors I never knew they came in. First thing I did was to check if they had maybe been painted but nope, that't the color of the plastic used.
For about $2.50/razor I think this was a great score even though, as the seller mentioned, two of them are missing components. Hmm..maybe I can have them fixed...

Left to right: Gold, Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue, Grey and White
IMG_1731_zpstfyfkx7v.jpg

IMG_1732_zpselgkewym.jpg

Ridiculously excited to receive these seven Personna injector razors in the mail.
Colors I never knew they came in. First thing I did was to check if they had maybe been painted but nope, that't the color of the plastic used.
For about $2.50/razor I think this was a great score even though, as the seller mentioned, two of them are missing components. Hmm..maybe I can have them fixed...

Left to right: Gold, Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue, Grey and White
IMG_1731_zpstfyfkx7v.jpg

IMG_1732_zpselgkewym.jpg

Wowza, things of beauty! Great buys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom