October 2016 Acquisitions

Nothing special but haven't tried them before.

852a6fb0cb7273323a3ffdf03d0ad6fc.jpg

I've got some of them in a drawer... never tried them... tell us how you like them, please...

MrsB went to Ikea (for candles...not handles for forks) and came back with these for me. She is fed up of seeing an Iceland Creme Burlee dish I use for a shaving bowl.

They were £2 and £4.50 respectively
2016-10-15 18.31.49.jpg
And if you fancy they fit inside each other
2016-10-15 18.32.32.jpg
At least the lather will stop going on the floor!

Last edited:
MrsB went to Ikea (for candles...not handles for forks) and came back with these for me. She is fed up of seeing an Iceland Creme Burlee dish I use for a shaving bowl.

They where £2 and £4.50 respectively
View attachment 21306
View attachment 21307

Nice ones! Enjoy them.

They where £2 and £4.50 respectively
View attachment 21306
View attachment 21307
A bit of style from our nordic cousins, nice one.
Have you seen the lathering bowl /soap dish group buy offer?
Very nice!

A bit of style from our nordic cousins, nice one.
Have you seen the lathering bowl /soap dish group buy offer?
Very nice!
I have, they look great. I'm going to see how these work, I really like the look of the wooden one. In fact if they made them with lids I'd be tempted to transfer all my soaps.

I wanted to buy the recent Mango soap that was in Buy section that came in a wooden bowl, but to sound like a broken record funds lacking. I love fruity scents and mango sounds great

DSC_0476_zps0wanu0jb.jpg

DSC_0475_zps7zrk5oj8.jpg

My Minter than Mint French Pradat Brun Theirs 6/8th Frame Back Just Arrived from France..I have Been Waiting a Long Time for One to Show Up in this Kind of Condition..Well..Boy..This SR Looks as if it was Made Yesterday..Factory Fresh & Never been Honed..o_O

This is How it Came..I Havent Even Wiped it Down..Its a Darn Belter..Cant Believe it..These Pics Don't Do it any Justice..There isn't Even any Opening & Closing Marks on the Tang..Its Like Brands Spanking New..:eek:

Ooh La La..:D:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom