NNNOOOOOOO

geeeeez just watching MTV, I need sex RX (just on the tv in the background)

some woman has just adviced a bloke about STD's, he says he has oral sex so she told him he needs to use a Vulva Doyaly (how ever its spelt) a bit of latex you stretch across your face/the lady bits so you can still give her pleasure and you exxercise ytour tounge without the chance of getting anything, can also be used when she's bleeding - is it me or is this VERY WRONG??????? :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :?

Food and Drink - is this the right place since people have been talking abolut black pudding tonight?

Sorry, my mind playing up tonight ;)

you proberly read it right.

Basically a condom for the tounge, stretch it across your face or the girly bits then carry on licking and sucking without the taste, mess or any infection - whats the point?

Evvaa said:
you proberly read it right.

Basically a condom for the tounge, stretch it across your face or the girly bits then carry on licking and sucking without the taste, mess or any infection - whats the point?

sounds interesting, wish i knew about these before valentines day, as my Girlfriend would have loved these on our special evening !!

for gods sake...........what next...............a Fanny Burkah !

Evvaa said:
sunburyboy93 said:
for gods sake...........what next...............a Fanny Burkah !

Well they do way women can multi task, they can be used as mobile letterboxes as well now ;)

:lol: :lol:

On a serious note, i would like to think that my fellow men would have enough common sense to not run the risk of going down on a walking
clap clinic.......and as for Bloodsports..........well sorry.........."I'm Out" !!!

Yes for many years I thought CUNNY LINGUS was a kind of Celtic folk dance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that's the department a Women really will appreciate a DE shave, if you are going to participate in the dark art of muff diving, make sure you have a good shave first, speaks the Man of experience. :oops:

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom