Nivea Shaving Cream

I find it to be very good. I get irritation very easily and id say its very kind to the skin. Doesnt really have a scent. Its still available in my local poundland too!

Poundworld sorry.

I've used the sensitive gel that comes in an aerosol can, if that counts, was alright but too drying. Never going back to cans!

Re: RE: Nivea Shaving Cream

DPTC said:
I've used the sensitive gel that comes in an aerosol can, if that counts, was alright but too drying. Never going back to cans!
Swambo's favourite software, you will have to pry this goo plus the G.Venus out of her cold dead hands as mantic59 use to say.

not been on here much due to working like a dawg lol but came on to say I'd discovered this today on my travels in poundworld or land cant remember which. what a bargain! just used it and I'm glad I bought a couple of tubes. Will be back to stock up tomorrow :)

davep90 said:
not been on here much due to working like a dawg lol but came on to say I'd discovered this today on my travels in poundworld or land cant remember which. what a bargain! just used it and I'm glad I bought a couple of tubes. Will be back to stock up tomorrow :)

It's an excellent cream, especially considering the ridiculously low price, and the ingredients list is decent without parabens, irritants, etc. and has a pleasant scent to boot.

Ive just picked up a tube of this from poundworld/poundland whichever it was.

At first the young chap behind the till didnt want to sell it me because he'd used it and it was silver and really stung. I asked him if he'd used a brush and he said he'd used it as an aftershave balm. I pointed out the picture of the man applying it with a brush on the box and he looked suitably embarrassed.

May be tempted to give this a try, esp now with the purchase of a new motor I'm watching the pennies closely!!

clivee said:
My local Sainsburys added Nivea Sensitive as a new line yesterday at £2.00 Per tube

Having seen the posts with this stuff for a quid I was going to say "I'd been robbed". I paid £1.50 for a tube at my local Sainsbury's when I picked up another one of their excellent bottles of aftershave balm :D

I'll keep any eye out in the local pound shop, but the way it lathered up and the pleasant smell I'm happy paying £1.50 a tube for the stuff.

I got a tube of the dark blue "originals" for a pound and really like it but I couldn't find it again. It's really slick and scent is pleasant.

I got a tube of the dark blue "originals" for a pound and really like it but I couldn't find it again. It's really slick and scent is pleasant.
Widely available in mainland Europe for 2 Euro's or so, but some reason only surplus stock seems to find its way over to the UK.

Widely available in mainland Europe for 2 Euro's or so, but some reason only surplus stock seems to find its way over to the UK.
My local Savers now has Nivea Mild in the blue carton available at £1.50 for 100ml. I bought one and compared it to the Original I bought in Belgium. Ingredients and product reference are identical, so I think we can now conclude Mild and Original are one and the same.

Back
Top Bottom