Newly joined

Thanks

I am new to wet shaving but have have using tabac tallow soup with my disposable razors and it worked v good. Tabac tallow was fabulous but it is finished now and I can’t het hold of any old tallow formula. Well have have started with wilkinson sword plastic de razor and personal barber own safety razor, copy of tech 2 I believe. Personally Wilkinson is given better shave. But with metal I don’t know what to choose which would be closer to that of W sword. Lets c how it goes. I am from Pakistan
Living in UK

Hi, I got personal barber premium safety razor with 7o clock green blade. Its been rough as I have to do multiple passes and got some rashes but it wasn’t bad. Razor slides v good and the blade is good as well. But besides this I used Wilkonson Sword plastic DE razor and surprisingly it worked better. I used proraso green shaving soup and simpson t2 synthetic brush and balm is bulldog. Pre shave also green prorraso. Just love the design of the razor which is actually a copy of razorock tech 2. Its just I need little bit more blade feel. Do u suggest any other razor or should I try original razorock tech 2. Any blade suggestion as Astra starts tugging so I replaced it with green 7 o clock.

Blades are very personal and can be razor-specific too.

Lots of online shaving retailers do sample packs of various blades. I like Shark SS and Bolzano, but as I said we're all different.

Razor wise it's hard to fault Muhle R89 but if funds allow a Rockwell 6C gives you 6 different shaves and could be all the razor you ever need.

@hassanzafar1975
m0SjNLC.png

Hello. You say you're from Pakistan. I'm ginger haired and very fair skinned. I can't sunbathe. I would go red then burn. Yet even I find the Teck 2 too mild. It suits beginners, but not for long usually. If you have stronger skin than I have, and typical of Pakistan/India, then you need a touch more aggressiveness.
There is much more blade feel to the old Gillette Tech, and I bought one on eBay for £12.
I like Baili razors - they are well-made and inexpensive.

Baili at Amazon You'll notice that the Baili 191 is the Teck 2.

Back
Top Bottom