Newly joined

Illustration Reaction GIF by Kochstrasse™ .agency
Rabbit Hole Neon GIF by Sensi Magazine

Welcome. We like spending other people's money, so just give us a direction (DE? SE? Straight razors? Vintage or new?). Any other information like what country you're in, whether animal hair or fat is acceptable etc will help narrow down those suggestions).

Hi

What have you started using?
Hi, I got personal barber premium safety razor with 7o clock green blade. Its been rough as I have to do multiple passes and got some rashes but it wasn’t bad. Razor slides v good and the blade is good as well. But besides this I used Wilkonson Sword plastic DE razor and surprisingly it worked better. I used proraso green shaving soup and simpson t2 synthetic brush and balm is bulldog. Pre shave also green prorraso. Just love the design of the razor which is actually a copy of razorock tech 2. Its just I need little bit more blade feel. Do u suggest any other razor or should I try original razorock tech 2. Any blade suggestion as Astra starts tugging so I replaced it with green 7 o clock.

Welcome hassan!!!!
Thanks
Welcome. We like spending other people's money, so just give us a direction (DE? SE? Straight razors? Vintage or new?). Any other information like what country you're in, whether animal hair or fat is acceptable etc will help narrow down those suggestions).
I am new to wet shaving but have have using tabac tallow soup with my disposable razors and it worked v good. Tabac tallow was fabulous but it is finished now and I can’t het hold of any old tallow formula. Well have have started with wilkinson sword plastic de razor and personal barber own safety razor, copy of tech 2 I believe. Personally Wilkinson is given better shave. But with metal I don’t know what to choose which would be closer to that of W sword. Lets c how it goes. I am from Pakistan

Hi

What have you started using?
Hi, I got personal barber premium safety razor with 7o clock green blade. Its been rough as I have to do multiple passes and got some rashes but it wasn’t bad. Razor slides v good and the blade is good as well. But besides this I used Wilkonson Sword plastic DE razor and surprisingly it worked better. I used proraso green shaving soup and simpson t2 synthetic brush and balm is bulldog. Pre shave also green prorraso. Just love the design of the razor which is actually a copy of razorock tech 2. Its just I need little bit more blade feel. Do u suggest any other razor or should I try original razorock tech 2. Any blade suggestion as Astra starts tugging so I replaced it with green 7 o clock.

Back
Top Bottom