I didn't realise you could get Russian blades over here, I will get some Feather blades free with the Razor, I have read these are good so I'm guessing that will be something to start with the see how it goes and 'Oomer' said he will kindly pop some in the package with the Brush I bought from him so that will help a lot.

I will have a hunt online later and order some Russian blades to try also.

Dont go mad just order 10-20 don't go getting a 100 pack you may not like them, there are shops on email that sell a pick a mix style assortment, you can pick a Couple you like the look of...perma sharp are another blade that work well for me in an Edwin jagger

Well so far I've bought the astra blades, Nice badger haired brush off 'Oomer', A cheap stand with bowl for the brush and razor, Shaving cream from the shave lounge and decided on an Ivory handles Edward Jagger de87 razor in the end and thats it for now I reckon otherwise my Mrs may be noticing on the spending.

Did you bulk buy as they was cheap lol?

Well so far I've bought the astra blades, Nice badger haired brush off 'Oomer', A cheap stand with bowl for the brush and razor, Shaving cream from the shave lounge and decided on an Ivory handles Edward Jagger de87 razor in the end and thats it for now I reckon otherwise my Mrs may be noticing on the spending.

Did you bulk buy as they was cheap lol?

yes bought in bulk, guilty as charged.

Ive been doing this for two years and I'm still working Thur the blades I got in the first two months haha, I did top up on polisilvers tho which where my favourite, but as your technique gets better you find that the blade is a much of a muchness, any Russian blade I get on with....

Back
Top Bottom