Newbie from West Midlands

Hi Lizzie, I am a Yorkshireman. I didn't realise they had started giving it a go making beer "Down South", which Yorkshire brew are you trying to copy? ;-) having lived in Masham for a few years, I got used to a good pint.

Living in Scotland, I have discovered that good beer is very regional.....

Enjoy your journey, I look forward to hearing a different perspective!

Hairsuite said:
Hi Lizzie, I am a Yorkshireman. I didn't realise they had started giving it a go making beer "Down South", which Yorkshire brew are you trying to copy? ;-) having lived in Masham for a few years, I got used to a good pint.

I'll be near Masham next week, I'm guessing I'll be dragged in and out of a few pubs to try some beer! Oh the hardship...

ahhh a brewing and shaving thread both of which im starting this friday. im west midlands too. hello people

lizziebach said:
Hairsuite said:

I'll be near Masham next week, I'm guessing I'll be dragged in and out of a few pubs to try some beer! Oh the hardship...

You will love it! Theakstons and Black Sheep, try to find yourself a pint of Timothy Taylor's, Nectar from the Gods indeed.....

Hairsuite said:
lizziebach said:
Hairsuite said:

You will love it! Theakstons and Black Sheep, try to find yourself a pint of Timothy Taylor's, Nectar from the Gods indeed.....

I am amongst my own with ale and razors.

Masham and West yorkshire is the place to be.

Lovely folk and awesome countryside.

Maybe a group meet around Haworth sometime?

Fido could bring a selection of his brushes....

:)

Masham is particularly good, though I visited my home town (Huddersfield) not long ago and felt a wee hankering to return. Though Scotland has its charm (and lots of Whisky) :)

Back
Top Bottom